Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Young x-fractor, cutler SPA, paypal

Looking for either 1 sweet card, or about 4-5 of the players (only autos or patches) in my sig.

What I am working with:
    2006 Bowman Chrome Vince Young X-Fractor /250
    2006 SP Authenic Jay Cutler jersey /150 (1:4 boxes from what I was told)
    $18.01 paypal.

Vince Young X-Fractor
    http://s122.photobucket.com/albums/o...t=Photo162.jpg

Jay Cutler jersey
    http://s122.photobucket.com/albums/o...t=Photo164.jpg

Please list cards you want to trade. I will look at buckets. Thanks
    Jonathan Vilma super collector in training!
    I also collect Drew Brees, Sean Taylor, Houston Astros, Michigan Wolverine alum and Miami Hurricanes alum.
    I ONLY ship with bubble mailers and expect the same from you. Doesn't matter if its base or high end. USPS is too unreliable to ship in PWE. #CardLivesMatter

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    i have a few cards you may like I NEED THAT YOUNG XFRACTOR
    what does it book at
    will trade $10-20 more then card BV

Quote Originally Posted by fenway1990
    i have a few cards you may like I NEED THAT YOUNG XFRACTOR
    what does it book at
    will trade $10-20 more then card BV
    Not in the book right now, ebay prices are:

$33.00 (ended)
    $49.99 (buy it now)
    $19.99 (1 day, 8 hours)

Open to offers though.
    I also collect Drew Brees, Sean Taylor, Houston Astros, Michigan Wolverine alum and Miami Hurricanes alum.
    I ONLY ship with bubble mailers and expect the same from you. Doesn't matter if its base or high end. USPS is too unreliable to ship in PWE. #CardLivesMatter

Quote Originally Posted by Vickfan7
    You still want my D hall?
    yep, what do you need for it?

Quote Originally Posted by Vickfan7
    Id go $8 dlvd
    Will get back to you later. Trying to get a sweet auto or patch for these right now. If no offers come by tomorrow night, Ill buy it. Thanks

anyone else?

up up up up up

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast