Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Just got this football card: Deangelo Hall rc auto #ed

Hey everyone..dont do much football trading on here but i won this card from a bet:

Deangelo Hall
    2004 Sweet Spot rookie signatures #ed26/100 bv40

interested in some nfl guys but mainly nba or i could possibly sell if the offer is good enough.. If you want it you make an offer, dont ask me how much id sell it for.

I like it but I don't have any NBA available other than several lower end Rookies. I could get you a list if you were interested. I would trade in your favor. LMK, Thanks!!

Jeff

If you do sell how much are you looking for?

det- i like some nfl.. dallas cowboys and also like the superstars.. i liked your dan marino g.u and walter payton g.u also .. ( is your basketball pc nft? )

11chaos-i dont think i could let this go for any less that $20 dlvd ( reg. version has sold for $15 dlvd on ebay last week and mine is the gold #ed/100 )

All my Bball is gone, just haven't deleted it yet. The Marino books at $25 and the Walter Payton is $40 but is pending. What could I add to the Marino? Thanks!!

Jeff

det- i could trade it for either the chad johnson auto bv40 or the steve smith auto bv 40.. lmk

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast