Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Packer autos mailday/s

SCF Rewards
    Country

Packer autos mailday/s

I have some nice packer cards Id like to share with everybody over the next week or so.. Ill have a few mail days worth mentioning.. Heres the first one... Enjoy

Jay

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See *shockers*'s Items on eBay

i really like the look of the national treasures this year. nice taylor!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

That is a very nice auto of Taylor. Like Shockers said, National treasures did an awesome job this year.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks guys.. I have to agree 100% that national treasures didnt let the design down. Sadly there high end cards are selling real low while there lower/mid range cards are really holding value.

I got two more packer cards in today.. The auto from ebay and the dual from GriffithCW in a trade.. Thanks again

Gregg auto
    Reggie White/Ray Nitschke Dual jersey

Jay

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See supplystud's Items on eBay

JAY you Bastaaaahd!

Very nice Taylor man. Like you I jumped on the Gregg stuff that came out this year. They need to drop a little Max McGee, Don Hutson, Len Ford, Jim Ringo, Willie Wood etc....into some sets next year.

Nice Taylor!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks James.. I dont know about you but I got my McGee and Ringo from 97 Legends ;)

Did you see the last McGee that just went off... 45 bucks for the card.. I paid something like 20 for mine and I was shocked to see that price.

Im just lurking right now to get the Nitschke on next auction and Hornungs are pretty abundant. I cant believe the prices of National treasures though. Your talking 100+ on these multi break jersey cards w/o autos. Not to mention the jersey/autos of Hornung are going BONKERS.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See supplystud's Items on eBay

I do have the following from the 97 set:

Jim Ringo
    Paul Hornung
    Jan Stenerud (I know he was wearing KC colors...but it was not his fault)
    Lynn Dickey
    John Jefferson
    James Lofton
    Max McGee
    Ray Nitschke
    Jim Ringo
    Sterling Sharpe

The ones that are certified cuts that are available that I do not have...but I want are:

Len Ford
    Arnie Herber
    Don Hutson
    Curly Lambeau
    Johnny McNally
    Mike Michalske
    Emlen Tunnell

The ones that do NOT have an autograph are:

Boyd Dowler
    Bill Forester
    Clarke Hinkle
    Henry Jordan
    Walt Kiesling

I am always waiting as patiently as possible to pick up the Certified Cuts if I find one and waiting less patiently for a card company to release the ones that do not have a card yet.

I am really bummed out that Willie Wood never returned the autographs for the 1997 Upper Deck Legends set.

It is always nice to hear from you Jay...keep up the search.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for the info :) I will definetly hhave to keep an eye out on a few of those guys. Id like to get some of them that I know about((A few nams im not too familiar with))

Id also like to add two new autos to the list today. The Favre is PC while the Lofton is tradeable pending the right offer.

Jay

Favre auto

Lofton auto

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice cards man! I really like the look of the National Treasures cards and like you said some of them are selling real low. I think it was because all three high end products dropped at the same time NT, Exquisite and Triple Threads and everyone was so excited about Exquisite the NT's got looked over!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks JeRmZ.. I have to agree.. I think national treasures got the shaft.. its a great looking product and your picking things up at a very reasonable price. The high end stuff is selling lower then it should while the middle end stuff is selling above average((3x jersey cards are selling for over 100 bucks on ones I have seen))

Jay

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast