Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 28
  1. #1

    Selling of the Bucket - Astro Heavy

    Everything is available except prospects and Chris Burke. I deleted pc guys i'm not going to sell. LMK what you like or make an offer. Many prices are negotiable, some are more htg than others.
    http://s82.photobucket.com/albums/j250/tc1070/

  2. Find Baseball Cards on Kronozio!!
  3. #2
    leaf limited oswalt auto/patch.....
    game patches oswalt ./50
    nolan ryan auto/jersey


    plmk

  4. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by kev2544
    leaf limited oswalt auto/patch.....
    game patches oswalt ./50
    nolan ryan auto/jersey


    plmk
    That's 3 nice cards. Care to make an offer?

  5. #4
    I usually like to hear an amount and Ill work with it...


    PM if thats better for you

  6. #5
    Prices on:
    Berkman LCM Mirror Red GU
    Berkman Sweet Sigs
    Berkman TOTT Patch

  7. #6
    im not sure id wnat to buy but would you be interested in trading for a Nolan Ryan/Steve Carlton dual gu bv 80?

    plmk
    Brian

  8. #7
    Prices on:
    Berkman LCM Mirror Red GU /250 $4
    Berkman Sweet Sigs /150 $20
    Berkman TOTT Patch /50 $8

  9. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by briguy0216
    im not sure id wnat to buy but would you be interested in trading for a Nolan Ryan/Steve Carlton dual gu bv 80?

    plmk
    Brian
    For what???

  10. #9
    i really like this: whats its bv?


    but i also kind of liked the other oswalt patches.

    plmk
    brian

  11. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by briguy0216
    i really like this: whats its bv?


    but i also kind of liked the other oswalt patches.

    plmk
    brian
    Sorry, not interested in Ryan as a met. I'm going to have to pass on that. Didn't see anything in the bucket..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About SCF

    Sports Card Forum provides sports and non-sports card collectors a safe place to discuss, buy, sell and trade.

    SCF maintains tools that will allow collectors to manage their collections online, information about what is happening with the hobby, as well as providing robust data to send out for Autographs through the mail.

Follow SCF on