Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Question Id like to know.........

Who PM'd K and K cards telling him to watch out for me.......I have 55 feedback on here with 100%....how do I get the rep that people should watch out for me? I've never done anything wrong in trading/buying/selling....

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Arkanethug's Items on eBay

wasnt me man. I can say that when it comes to trades you get your stuff handled. I've actually only had one trade with you but you delivered on time

A note to everyone if you have any doubts about Vickfan7. I traded him a Triple Auto /15 for a Larry Johnson Fullsized helmet. And he held up his end of the trade. He actually went above and beyond.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks arkane....k and k wanted to sell some stuff so I said Id buy some and he said he didn't want to deal with me because 3 people PM'd him saying to watch out for me.....55 feedback 100%...ok?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Arkanethug's Items on eBay

LOL. sounds like 3 people are trying to undercut you man. That saddens me to think there are people on here like that.

I hope all goes well and this is resolved. Hate to see someone who has been an outstanding trader be put on the backburner.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Atlanta Falcons Portland Blazers
    See CavemanCards_Store's Items on eBay Instagram:

I once had the same problem...some random person (hopefully not a member on here) made a username: IHateVickAllTheWay. Yeah he posted about how horrible of a trader i was and he sent me death threats n stuff. lol. luckily people backed up my rep, and the guy got banned. That's too bad that people do that. Hopefully it works out and you can get the trade man.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See dillon469's Items on eBay

Hey youre A OK in my book bro,

Never had any issues with you bro........forget about it there are just jerks online who feel the need to screw with people......prolly because they are depressed still living in there Grandma's basment and get a GF.....lol

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks guys.....dillon PM coming your way

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kc4lyfe's Items on eBay

yeah vickfan7... you are good. I love the helmet that arkane got from you through a trade. i would trade with you anytime

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks!! Glad you like that LJ...I bought it just so I could trade for that card lol