3 packs of turkey red/3 pack of full court

this is my first pack break of each product so wish me luck. going ot start on the turkey red first

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    i can use any of the black parallels you pull
    Ed
    No more trading. buying and selling only. Trading has become impossible

the full court was ok. i got the dual co signer auto of pj brown and daniel gibson i guess thats a little mojo. the notables are paul, okafor, bill russell /199, rodman, carter
    Last edited by whitevr6ix; 02-18-2007 at 03:57 PM.

hey man- I need the Gordon black, and I REALLY like the dual auto- Gibson is one of the guys I collect- what would you need, either paypal or trade, for them?
    Ed

Quote Originally Posted by palantri
    hey man- I need the Gordon black, and I REALLY like the dual auto- Gibson is one of the guys I collect- what would you need, either paypal or trade, for them?
    Ed
    i didnt see anything in your list. make an offer on the two i have no idea what they are worth.

would you take 12 delivered for the two?
    Ed