Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Rate my felton collection 1 though 10

Ekk my felton collection issent that great but juts help ,me grade 1 though 10
    http://s78.photobucket.com/albums/j1...%20Collection/
    by the way to lazy to take a pic of each card so just took a pic of most of it have some more autos jys in diffrent room o by the way those bobcats beats are autograph

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    6/10... looks good, but ya still need some more stuff, esp the gotg.

7/10 look for more gu and nice chrome rc's.. Keep working.

it's sweet...I'm just starting to collect felton and I got a few good cards (exquisite,spx,inkscriptions) I also have a game worn arm band of his...
    hopefully i can get a decent collection going soon...
    how much did that signex 8x10 portrait run you?

thanks guys for the responses not really after game used just autos have like 4 game used and like 20autos and the gotg is on want list right now thanks again for the responses

8/10. Your collection has a lot of Autos, which is one of the hardest parts of any collection so I give you props for that. The way you displayed all your Raymond Felton cards is also very nice. Keep up the nice collection!

i have a 2nd year card from reflection auto numbered 5/10 if ur interested?

The wooden display was $15-$20? I think I might have to get one of those. That would be perfect for my Amare Stoudemire collection.

haha no i wish dont know what that cost was talking about the signed 8x10 out of portarits i was anwsering timac question its exspesive its like a electronic showcase holds my tv dvd players exc just extra place so i had to put my boy felton collection there
    abdb-im interstd

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast