Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1

    Cards for sale! Check my bucket for scans!

    need money to help me with my justin masterson collection.

    Almost everything for sale except my Red Sox cards and BCDP auto set

    thanks
    -josh

  2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
  3. #2

  4. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by redskatur13
    need money to help me with my justin masterson collection.

    Almost everything for sale except my Red Sox cards and BCDP auto set

    thanks
    -josh
    How much on Matt Murton Bowman Chrome? I'm assuming you don't count this one as part of your Red Sox collection... let me know.

    John

  5. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by hunter082006
    How much for the Dwade jersey card?
    bv 60 card /50

    give me an offer
    thanks
    -josh

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by JEA2880
    How much on Matt Murton Bowman Chrome? I'm assuming you don't count this one as part of your Red Sox collection... let me know.

    John
    can do 20 dlvd
    lmk
    -josh

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by redskatur13
    can do 20 dlvd
    lmk
    -josh
    I have $17.18 in my paypal account right now and I'll send it all to you for the Murton. Let me know.

    John

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by JEA2880
    I have $17.18 in my paypal account right now and I'll send it all to you for the Murton. Let me know.

    John
    can only accept cash, checks or money orders right now. Will have a paypal accunt opened up soon

  9. #8
    You never got back to me on beckett. I had the Kottaras Black Ref/250, Kottaras Topps Chrome RC, and the Jed Lowrie BCDP RC for trade. Which Phillies cards from your bucket would you trade towards them?

  10. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by sethie20000
    You never got back to me on beckett. I had the Kottaras Black Ref/250, Kottaras Topps Chrome RC, and the Jed Lowrie BCDP RC for trade. Which Phillies cards from your bucket would you trade towards them?
    only like the kottaras blacl ref
    nothing in my phillies page i could trade for it

    could trade some chrome rookies for it but will have to check and see what i have tommorow, im coming home tommorow

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About SCF

    Sports Card Forum provides sports and non-sports card collectors a safe place to discuss, buy, sell and trade.

    SCF maintains tools that will allow collectors to manage their collections online, information about what is happening with the hobby, as well as providing robust data to send out for Autographs through the mail.

Follow SCF on