New Bucket!!! Looking for Don Mattingly!!! PLMk what you have

Title says it all. New Stuff in bucket. PLMK what Mattingly's you have. Thanks

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    lmk what game used and autos you would trade for inserts, rookies, #'d cards and refractors in your favor. thanx

Quote Originally Posted by renidadawg
    lmk what game used and autos you would trade for inserts, rookies, #'d cards and refractors in your favor. thanx
    well for rookies depending on condition i would probably do some of mid end stuff. refractors would be ok too. let me know what you have in mind

lmk what you could trade for them. have tons of refractors, and some nice inserts and rookies. the refractors are on my bucket. lmk

Quote Originally Posted by cubs fan!
    Liked a lot of stuff of yours, anything here, heres a complete list:
    https://www.sportscardforum.com/showthread.php?t=290670
    Mike
    anything out of you PC that you would trade plmk because i didnt see anything else.

on my scf list that i showed u those letters r out of pc and so is the mays.......and the liriano is f/t lmk did u liek any of that or just pc?

lmk what you could trade for them. have tons of refractors, and some nice inserts and rookies. the refractors are on my bucket. lmk

now were you talking about don mattingly stuff or just stuff in general that you have. plmk thanks

have like 1 are 2 mattinglys, but have some REALLY nice jeter inserts. lmk

have like 1 are 2 mattinglys, but have some REALLY nice jeter inserts. lmk
    primarily looking for don mattingly stuff