Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Auction

My Auction

does any1 wanna buy their girlfriend, wife, whatever they are to you a birthday present, or just a gift in general. I have an authentic Coach Purse, never used for sale.. here is the link..

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...4533&rd=1&rd=1

thanks a lot .. and maybe we can work something out if you pm me!

Bro you need to put a picture in with that auction, you would get a lot more hits especially with that price! You sure it's legit, meaning not a knock-off?

oh its legit.. i bought it for my girl and she cant use it because she wanted one for her books and its not big enough for her books for school

Quote Originally Posted by JeRmZ
    Bro you need to put a picture in with that auction, you would get a lot more hits especially with that price! You sure it's legit, meaning not a knock-off?
    hey coach purses arent cheap... just to let you know its a designer.

i know .. i paid 298 .. i just figure i wouldnt be able to get close to that

Ouch, that sucks. Depending on where you bought it from though, some places will let you return it anywhase.

got it from the store in New York .. theyre real strict about that

Darn, oh well. Good luck with the sale, if its authentic like you say, Im sure youll have no problem selling it for the buy it now even!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast