Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

2006 Bowman Chrome DeMeco Ryans Blue Refractor RC 116/150 for trade

Here's the link to view the card;
    http://www.wagglepop.com/bin/auction...stingID=391733

I'm only looking for either a Topps Chrome, or Bowman Chrome RC, of Vince Young, or Matt Leinart in return. LMK.

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    interested in this, lemme look i believe i have a couple of extra bowman chrome leinarts to trade for the ryans

I checked and i have a bowman chrome matt leinart to trade you in return for the ryans refractor, let me know if that is OK to set up.

See anything on my site for your Reggie Brown printing plate on my site?
    LMK
    Thanks
    Justin

Quote Originally Posted by cmg816
    I checked and i have a bowman chrome matt leinart to trade you in return for the ryans refractor, let me know if that is OK to set up.

Is the Leinart in good shape, such as no scratches, good corners, etc.? If so, we have a deal.

Quote Originally Posted by SteelersRock2453
    See anything on my site for your Reggie Brown printing plate on my site?
    LMK
    Thanks
    Justin
    I didn't see anything. It's going to take a good RC auto or 2, to get it. Thanks for asking.

I do not have any chrome of Leinart, but I do have both varioations of Leinart in Turkey.

Daren

yeah nothing wrong with it,straight from pack into penny sleeve and toploader.

Quote Originally Posted by cmg816
    yeah nothing wrong with it,straight from pack into penny sleeve and toploader.
    Do you want me to post the trade?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast