Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: DA Card World Shipping

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Atlanta Falcons Portland Blazers
    See CavemanCards_Store's Items on eBay Instagram:

Question DA Card World Shipping

OK...first time I've bought from them, and I have a couple of questions.

1st, what's up with the $9 shipping costs? Do other websites have shipping cheaper?

and 2nd, I ordered 1 day DHL (it was only $.18 more :new_angel ) i ordered it wednesday and it still isn't here. Do they take a while to ship it or something?

Thanks for any help. I'm not mad at DA CardWorld or anything, just a lil confused.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See war22war's Items on eBay

DA Cardworld is a great site...they have always done as promised for me. I think you may be a victim of bad timing. if you bought Wednesday but they didnt actually ship until Thursday or Friday, you wont get a weekend delivery and monday was a holiday so that always delays stuff...you can go back to your profile and track your item (I think you can track thru DHL).....

SCF Rewards
    Country

I personally wont deal with Dacardworld. They SUCK IMO. Ive got one resealed box, one situation where they hadnt even sent my stuff after 2 weeks, and one time where they sent me 30 retail packs, instead of the 30 hobby packs I ordered.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See elgato610's Items on eBay

I have had good luck with these guys.
    http://www.dcssportscards.com/index.html
    Free shipping on orders over $100

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Atlanta Falcons Portland Blazers
    See CavemanCards_Store's Items on eBay Instagram:

Quote Originally Posted by warman
    DA Cardworld is a great site...they have always done as promised for me. I think you may be a victim of bad timing. if you bought Wednesday but they didnt actually ship until Thursday or Friday, you wont get a weekend delivery and monday was a holiday so that always delays stuff...you can go back to your profile and track your item (I think you can track thru DHL).....

yeah...you might be right about the bad timing. And thanks for the info about the profile. I didn't know you could track the stuff. Looks like it was shipped friday, so it should ge here today. Thanks man.

Country

Dave and Adams

I also made my first order from them this weekend and I received an email with tracking that my shipment should arrive Thursday. It was free 3 day shipping (probably because I spent just over $500). I normally buy from Blowoutcards and have always had terrific service and they've worked with me on some prices so I hated to book away from them but D&A had a deal I couldn't pass up.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Ragnarok693's Items on eBay

I hate the postal service. Rain or shine my A@@.

SCF Rewards

2 boxes 2006 Bowman FB
    2 boxes 2006 UD Lengends
    2005 Donruss Prime Patches
    2006 NASCAR Traks
    2004 SPX BB

from dacardworld, I ordered all these Friday, don't get here till this Thursday... I can't wait for Thrusday ... !!! charmcitycards aint bad either...