Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: For Brandon

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See CaliforniaSoxfan's Items on eBay

For Brandon

I've emailed you and didn't get a response and your pm box has been full for days. I do want to do the Bonds auto for Prior auto trade. I need you to send me your address again and clean out your pm box for details. Let me know

SCF Rewards

Yes we can do that trade, i had the 97 bonds auto incoming but i just got today thats why i was waiting, i want to put this trade on Hold until i get the bonds auto from ACbaseball30 and then i will send you the bonds and we can do the trade. I cleaned out my PM box too so u can send me messages, i didnt know it could get full.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See CaliforniaSoxfan's Items on eBay

Ok, I'll put a hold on the trade until you get the other one. Just let me know when the other arrives and when you send off and I will do the same.