Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Still looking for any Maroneys I dont have

Hey people ive got tons of new stuff in all my sub-albums of my Bucket. Theres likely to be soemthing for everyones interest. Many nice new Rookies, GU, Autos and so on.

Im looking for anything that catches my eye and im really trying to get all of Maroney's 06 cards minus the impossible ones (1/1s and maybe the exquiste RC being too costly).

So stroll on in and take a peek........let me know all the Maroneys youve got.....Really would love to get one of the Triple Threads and National Treasues Dual Patch Auto of him.

Thanks LMK

In terms of Maroney, I have...

Topps Triple Threads 2006 Laurence Maroney Triple emerald ref. RC GU #/18
    Fleer 2006 Laurence Maroney RC
    Aspire 2006 Laurence Maroney RC
    Topps Heritage 2006 Laurence Maroney RC

I might have more you like, so feel free to take a look at my on-site list. The main thing I saw that I liked was the Portis 2-color GU. What do you value the Maroney at, btw? I don't this it currently books, and I'm not sure it will due to scarcity. LMK what we might be able to do.

4. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    Westcoastskinsfan - I very much like that Maroney Triple GU........to be honest im not really sure what value to put on it. Maybe 50 or so if i know how beckett usually works. I can use the Maroney Heritage RC as well

Vickfan - i left shortly after i posted. Got your PM today. Have no loot right now going on vacation this weekend. But I am open to trades and maybe some buying later.

I still have the Maroney AU/GU Boxtopper.LMK if you need it.

Quote Originally Posted by dillon46
    Yeah im interested what are you looking for?
    I like alot of your PC and $$$.Is everything but the Pat's FT?

Quote Originally Posted by dillon46
    Westcoastskinsfan - I very much like that Maroney Triple GU........to be honest im not really sure what value to put on it. Maybe 50 or so if i know how beckett usually works. I can use the Maroney Heritage RC as well

Vickfan - i left shortly after i posted. Got your PM today. Have no loot right now going on vacation this weekend. But I am open to trades and maybe some buying later.
    If you happen to get any more cool Redskins stuff, lmk. I'm not in a huge hurry to trade the Maroney, so I'll likely have it for a bit.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast