Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Country
    See Mrlumu's Items on eBay

Photobucket Updated!!! Looking for Kellen Clemens and Cadillac Williams(RC) and More!

Hey all, Just added some cards to my photobucket(H. Walker AU, Newsome AU, Siragusa AU etc...)
    Let me know what your interested in.
    My main wants are Kellen Clemens and Cadillac Williams(rookie year only) I dont currently have(updating scans right now for Caddy)
    Currently Dont have any Extra money to spend on cards...Should in about a month(vacation comming up)

Country

Photobucket Fully Updated...If you dont see A Cadillac or Clemens Rookie and you have it...I NEED IT!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I don't have much in the way of either Clemens or Williams, but I'm still interested in that Amey card of yours. I've updated my on-site list since. Care to take a looksee?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Correct me if Im wrong, but you dont have the Bowman Chrome Clemens right?

Country

WestCoast - Here is what i like from your list:
    Bowman Sterling 2006 Jerious Norwood RC Auto/GU
    Upper Deck 2006 Roger Staubach GU #/25
    Donruss Gridiron Gear 2005 Ronnie Brown Nameplate (3 color) RC GU #/50 (ding on the front bottom)
    Donruss Zenith 2005 Tony Gonzalez (3 color) GU #/75
    Donruss Zenith 2005 Trent Green (3 color) GU #/75(these are the Z-Jersey Golds right?)
    Leaf Rookies & Stars 2005 Roger Craig “Great American Heroes” Auto #/212
    Bowman Sterling 2006 Vince Young RC GU

make me an offer for it with whatever is in that list

Country

Lebronfan78 - Correct, i need that one, just havent gotten lucky getting that one

SCF Rewards
    Country

Even though it will be coming out of my PC, I will let it go ONLY to fellow collector. You buy?

Country

Lebronfan - ya i usually do...but i just spent all my paypal i had this week on a card for a set( a really nice Zenith Z-Jersey Prime 4-color Patch of Steve Young)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice, I will hold it for ya, just let me know when you get some back. Thanks

Country

Lebronfan Ok will do, i am going to sell some random stuff i have sitting around this week...maybe some player lots too. If your into buying i have a bunch of Clemens that i have doubles of...Autos, Jerseys, RCs and inserts

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast