Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

06 07 McDonalds Mini Sticks Here

Will have about 2 sets left out of 12 so going fast lmk check my Bucket to see them

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center

this isnt about the mini sticks but i was looking at your bucket and saw some stuff i was interested in

khabibulin jsy

lmk what you are looking for.

Yes Traded as set

playa55x: Looking for Habs or Phaneuf game used lmk

sorry dont have much in the way of that, would you sell?

Not really worth selling 1 card that low can wait to see futur it's not going anywhere

where in your bucket are these at? I was interested to see these and couldnt find them.
    Thanks,
    Ed
    Trading for
    - Boston Bruins cards (All cards pictured in Bs Uniform) .. all cards from Big Bad Bruins players (any team)
    - Panarin,Backes, Brodeur, Anson Carter, Hextall, Jagr, Lanny, Probert, Domi, Sedins.
    - US Olympic Hockey Players (all players any uniform)

ill take a set ill trade for cards or maby buy but would rather trade lmk what your looking for thanks please pm me

Mini Sticks are in my PC and only 2 in so far will receive 2 per week
    Looking For Huet,Latendresse,P.Roy,Carey Price memorabilia for trade

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast