Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Looking for Marcus Williams & Nenad Krstic

Let me know if you have anything available. I'm working on my freewebs pages over the next couple of weeks and adding a few thousand cards.

2. SCC - Feb 2018
    I just pulled a marcus williams turkey red g/u.
    Hidden Content
    Ducks and Dodgers please.

I have a Marcus Debut Ink auto, Elevation auto, SPGU Significance auto and Bowman Chrome auto.....also have a Topps PSA 10 me a list of your bkb autos ft if interested

ozflava - dont have many autos but I do have a 2003-04 Bowman Lebron James RC and a 2003-04 Topps Chrome Carmelo Anthony RC If you dbe interested in either

Got a Nenad K. Sp authentic auto rc....lmk on the topps turkey red and my other wants..
    BASEBALL: Hidden Content
    BASKETBALL: Hidden Content
    FB TRADELIST: Hidden Content !!!!
    MY WANTLIST!! Hidden Content

I have a 2006-07 UD Hardcourt Marcus Williams Silver RC #32/50. The BV is $15.

I have a Letterman "I" Auto if you are interested.
    There is a pic on this thread:

whats that guide at? I am interested in it for sure what are you looking for bv wise

Do you need my Marcus Williams RC? PLMK. Thanks!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast