Looking for JOSE REYES and ROY OSWALT gu or autos.

PLMK what you have, if u have the 05 sweet spto of either ill trade 2-3X in ur favor. Maybe 5 times in your favor for the reyes so plz help!

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store

Do you have any autos/rcs not on your site? If not, are you wanting to buy?

Quote Originally Posted by sense6
    trev-Have some cards not lsited, and i can buy. I like the auto/patch BV 30 ill give u $12 for it? OR ill give $5 for the $12 auto or $5 for the ultimate patch /25. Dotn wanna spend 2 much. Those are BOOK values right?
    sense-well i really need it but, i dotn think i can go in your favor for it. Check my site tho..... And i finally got the jeter sweet spot, so i dotn have 2 bother u for yours lol

Quote Originally Posted by DJDJ22
    trev-Have some cards not lsited, and i can buy. I like the auto/patch BV 30 ill give u $12 for it? OR ill give $5 for the $12 auto or $5 for the ultimate patch /25. Dotn wanna spend 2 much. Those are BOOK values right?
    sense-well i really need it but, i dotn think i can go in your favor for it. Check my site tho..... And i finally got the jeter sweet spot, so i dotn have 2 bother u for yours lol
    Sorry bud, those are sell prices. That patch/auto is more than BV but I don't care, that is what it's worth to me. Maybe next time.

Quote Originally Posted by trevordchi
    Sorry bud, those are sell prices. That patch/auto is more than BV but I don't care, that is what it's worth to me. Maybe next time.
    o sry, i couldnt tell the difference lol