Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Want to buy a Large Lot .

Want to buy a Large Lot .

Looking for large size lot of inserts, G/U, autos, commons , minor stars , stars, vintage in the 10-25% Bv range . 25% being the highest I'd like to pay . LMk what you could do . Also looking for non card items in bulk . Like they sell in them auctions in SCD paper by the LB . If you have any of that sort of junk LMK . Also large lots of SLU's under $1 each . (won 130 today on bay for $70)(not sure why) Anything cheap and unwanted you may want to dump for paypal over the next few days . Plmk through post or pm . Prefer large lots . Also have thousands of dvd's and hundreds of video games available to possibly trade in bulk if you don't want to sell . I prefer to buy though .

Thanks for your time ,

2. Allgood (eBay Store)
    i have a collection of approx 20K cards i am looking to unload. some stuff included in on my bucket... everything but the white sox and magglio would be included as well as thousands of inserts/base/rookies/numbered and much more. If interested please pm me and we can go from there

Magglio Ordonez 665/4851 13.7%
    AJ Guyton 75/87 85% plus 5 1/1's
    Hidden Content

Dan - I have around 100 GU and a few autos that I'm looking to sell at those prices. PM me for a list. Thanks.

I'm getting a big list for you, once its done I'll PM it to you.

Look forward to it .

Thanks to all of you . Really need that non card sports stuff the most .

Have had 4 decent replies and will do my best to work with each of you .

7. #6 a look at the #'d cards I have on my site. If you want, I'd be willing to sell them to you as a lot. Let me know.

email has been sent with pics
    Magglio Ordonez 665/4851 13.7%
    AJ Guyton 75/87 85% plus 5 1/1's
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast