Thread: What to buy with $50?

What to buy with $50?

So I just sold some stuff, and I've got some money to spend on cards. I'm torn between spending it on PC stuff or buying a nice, cheap box. Options I'm considering:

Buy a few nice autos/patches of Tayshaun Prince
    1 box of 06-07 Bowman
    1 box of 06-07 Topps
    1 box of 06-07 Fleer
    1 box of 06-07 Upper Deck
    1 box of 05-06 Bowman
    1 box of 05-06 Upper Deck Hardcourt
    1 or 2 boxes of 04-05 Hoops
    2 boxes of 03-04 Flair
    1 box of 03-04 Upper Deck Standing O
    1 box of 03-04 Upper Deck Triple Dimension

Yeah that's a lot of options, but I haven't bought any boxes for awhile. Any suggestions?

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    I like Topps' set this year, those are winnings IMO, also, Bowman has been one of my favorites because I always thought their chrome and refractors are the best ones out there. UD certainly has the upper hand in high end with game used, ex., etc. But as far as lower end goes Topps/Bowman are pretty nice. Also, those 03-04 boxes will stand the test of time, so they could be fun, too, but at the same time could be an absolute waste. Last years Hardcourt isn't all that great, IMO either. I bought a box recently and was disappointed.

try a box of 05/06 sp authentic it,s about 58 bucks but you will get 2 autos and the names in that set aren,t bad take care steve