Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

In Need Of..maurice Drew..reggie Bush..frank Gore...michael Turner..brandon Marshall!

Plmk What You Have
    Thanks!

Just a quick question, and I dont say this to be rude. But do you actually collect, to collect? You come on here with a new wantlist every week, based on a "Hot Player". Im just wondering, you dont have to answer if you dont want.

check my bucket, i have a gore au,and a parallel /100....

Quote Originally Posted by vikingfan101
    Just a quick question, and I dont say this to be rude. But do you actually collect, to collect? You come on here with a new wantlist every week, based on a "Hot Player". Im just wondering, you dont have to answer if you dont want.
    umm i collect jones drew..and picking of turner and gore to keep or trade for deals..and bush is tradebait....i only collect manning favre brady and drew....everything els ei want is pretty much tradebait...

Quote Originally Posted by Berlin21
    check my bucket, i have a gore au,and a parallel /100....
    could use the gore..lmk what you like of mine
    thanks

I have once seen a thread indicating you collect these guys

"only collect manning favre brady"

Did u collect Larry Johnson in 05??

Rob

Quote Originally Posted by fact81
    I have once seen a thread indicating you collect these guys

"only collect manning favre brady"

Did u collect Larry Johnson in 05??

Rob
    larry johnson? no...what is wrong with me asking for tradebait pretty much....

some people pick the dumbest things to try and burn someone about...seriously

hey, if you only collect favre, brady and manning and just the other hot players for tradebait, then why does your sig say nothing about the players you suposedly only collect?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast