Andrew Bogut Black XFractor 7 of 9 for trade

Hey Guys!

I have a 05-06 Topps Finest Black XFractor of #1 pick Andrew Bogut that I'd like to trade to someone who really wants it. It's number 7 of 9 and Beckett lists the regular Bogut card at 25.00 but says the Black XFractor version isn't priced "due to scarcity". I'd love to trade it for a similar Raymond Felton card if anyone has one that they would like to trade.

Thanks > Craig

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    Don't really have something similar, but do have his Topps Style and UD Rookie Scrapbook + my bucket PLMK via PM if you see something.

Only Felton I have Felton's Spx RC auto, I could add something to it if you were interested. PM me if u are

Quote Originally Posted by ozflava
    Only Felton I have Felton's Spx RC auto, I could add something to it if you were interested. PM me if u are

I'd be interested in that, do you have a scan of it? Also, I'd be interested in your 2 Sean May autos too.

The Felton is incoming......just traded for it at the start of the week. Will let you know when I get it.........very interested in the Bogut, as I collect him.