Lol. I would assume that the seller meant $6 and it was just a typo. Unless, he/she is very unfamilar with today's hobby.

4. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    or possibly he is trying to get some sucker to offer him 20 bucks for it with BO and make some cash.... i sometimes throw a card up way over SV to try and get a good offer on it

i dont think he mispelled it becasue he has a melo for 60as well

unless he did it for both of them

Quote Originally Posted by tutall
    or possibly he is trying to get some sucker to offer him 20 bucks for it with BO and make some cash.... i sometimes throw a card up way over SV to try and get a good offer on it
    True. That could be the reason. That's probably why he has the best offer option.

I've been wanting this card cuz it's KG's all-star jersey, but they sell for about $5

Quote Originally Posted by tylert295
    i dont think he mispelled it becasue he has a melo for 60as well

unless he did it for both of them
    Yep. I just saw that. He also is trying to sell a JJ Redick Bowman Chrome Auto for $103 including shipping, which isn't a fair price because there are other J.J. Redick Autos going for 1/2 than that price like this one... http://cgi.ebay.com/2006-07-Bowman-C...QQcmdZViewItem