Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Smile Lots of new stuff in bucket - looking to trade

Exactly what the title says. I've added a lot of stuff to the bucket and am looking to trade. I'm at work and bored out of my mind so, I'll keep up to date on this thread and will probably accept every reasonable offer.

I'm looking first for HOFer's GU or auto, second is 2005 Topps Turkey Red SP's, third is 06 SP Authentic, and last any good trade bait - auto for auto and gu for gu etc.

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store
    check my bucket for these:

Howard/Leone dual auto
    Howard/Thomas dual auto
    Fisk Auto

-matt

sorry whity - didn't see anything I could use. thanks for looking

I do'nt know if I have anything ur interrested in but I like triple threads lmk http://s147.photobucket.com/albums/r...eifsalltheway/

alex - the firewall at work doesn't let me view photobucket so if you could just make a list of what you have or what you would like to trade, that would be helpful. thanks.

I'm at home now and can view all buckets. Also, I will be opening a hobby box of Upper Deck Ultimate later tonight, so there should be a few nicer things added to my bucket.

I am interested in the three Miguel Tejada Game Used cards: Topps Pristine (bv 5), UD (bv 8), and LCM (bv 6). Take a look at my bucket and LMK if there is anything you like.

-Nick

ocmd - I thought that my bucket was current but I forgot to move one of the Tejada cards to the traded section. I still have the UD and the LCM if you are still interested.

i could use the jones/hunter
    www.freewebs.com/bearpup/
    :new_usa:
    i need pujols rcs ,braves autos,and some prospects ,autos of , machado, ,arenado
    . ,trout,,kris Bryant ,corey seager,, trea turner, correa,benintendi, judge, moniak,Ronald acuna,
    Hidden Content [/
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast