Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Does anyone have 06 Upper Deck "Rookie Exclusive"

I bought some packs and would like to try for the set. Not sure how to price them. I bought them at Wal-Mart, so if someone can tell me the prices I'd appreciate it. From what I can tell I need 13 more to finish, and they are all the "Limited" Rookies (the first 25 in the set). I guess it's a retail version of the regular UD RC's, and the set is #201-275. If this is correct, please LMK. I also have a bunch available for trade, and also a set without any of the Limited Rookies, #226-275 for trade as well.

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store

I have Mario Williams 06 UD Star Rookies Limited
    Dan Marino
    95 Action Packed #21
    95 Fleer TD Sensations #2 of 10
    I am interested in Joseph Addai.

Eric

Quote Originally Posted by royer33455
    I have Mario Williams 06 UD Star Rookies Limited
    Dan Marino
    95 Action Packed #21
    95 Fleer TD Sensations #2 of 10
    I am interested in Joseph Addai.

Eric
    Is it from the Rookie Exclusive set?

For the extras you have check the link in my sig for the ones I need.

Quote Originally Posted by Kimberjade Cards
    For the extras you have check the link in my sig for the ones I need.
    Are the ones you need the regular UD set or Rookie Exclusive version?

I have these.
    06 UD Star Rookie "Limited" & "Rookie Exclusive Edition" rc #202 of Anthony Fasano
    . 06 UD Star Rookie "Limited" & "Rookie Exclusive Edition" rc #203 of Brian Calhoun
    . 06 UD Star Rookie "Limited" & "Rookie Exclusive Edition" rc #204 of Chad Greenway
    . 06 UD Star Rookie "Limited" & "Rookie Exclusive Edition" rc #205 of Chad Jackson
    . 06 UD Star Rookie "Limited" & "Rookie Exclusive Edition" rc #207 of D'Brickashaw Ferguson (2)
    . 06 UD Star Rookie "Limited" & "Rookie Exclusive Edition" rc #208 of Brodie Croyle
    . 06 UD Star Rookie "Limited" & "Rookie Exclusive Edition" rc #209 of Haloti Ngata
    . 06 UD Star Rookie "Limited" & "Rookie Exclusive Edition" rc #214 of Maurice Drew
    . 06 UD Star Rookie "Limited" & "Rookie Exclusives Edition" rc #216 of Matt Leinart (2)
    . 06 UD Star Rookie "Limited" & "Rookie Exclusive Edition" rc #217 of Maurice Stovall
    . 06 UD Star Rookie "Limited" & "Rookie Exclusive Edition" rc #224 of Vernon Davis

On pricing: A few people have told me around 50-60 percent of Beckett for these. So a $10 card would be $5-6.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast