Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

want to trade football for my baseball or get Cardinals

Guys I am somewhat into Cardinals so any patches and autos I would look at but if not any Cardinals I am looking for football patches and autos thanks. Take a look in my bucket and tell me what you like. I would sell too

http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n29/campbell2004/

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    Like your hughes RC, quentin auto and young bat auto. I have a 2005 SP Authentic JJ Arrington / Antrel Rolle Dual RC AU /50 and an Anquan Boldin Mirror Gold 2 clr Patch /25 I could trade. LMK - Trey

can I get bv on the dual auto also these
    Jones Drew auto
    Brett auto
    Weeks Letterman
    Papelbon Letterman

alot of nice stuff let me know thanks

how much for the klop and the addai bowman chrome rc

yeah the Young is 40

Illinois I like your pujols jsys what do they book

dual auto is $40, Jones Drew is $60 +, Weeks is $50, and Papelbon is $80 +. LMK - Trey

alright I think we can work something but do you stil have the Brett auto big Royals fan so would love to pick that one up

I could really use the Philip Hughes STerling rookie. Please check my bucket for anything.

Thanks, Eric

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast