Want to rid myself of basketball I want football

I will trade for mostly football if you like something and dont have football I will still look at buckets I am sure I can find something in other sports maybe even basketball just mainly looking for football though so let me know thanks

http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n29/campbell2004/

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store
    I want to get rid of my football for basketball, so this should work out. I have a 2001 Leaf Rookies and Stars Statistical Standouts Donnie Abraham GU ball (3 colors: brown, black, and gold.) I also have a 2000 Upper Deck MVP Pro Sign Charlie Batch AUto that is in HORRIBLE condition, because it has chipping on all 4 corners and a crease in the middle of the card. I could do the Donnie Abraham GU ball that is in great condition and the Charlie Batch Auto that is in horrible condition for ANY basketball gu or auto that you may have. PLMK. Thanks!