Anyone actually have any complete sets?

I will trade very heavily for complete sets such as 96-97 Chrome, 96-97 Finest, 97-98 Chrome, 97-98 Ultra etc...basically any years, any premium sets. Please LMK via a PM. Thanks
    Hidden Content
    Want to save 5-15% on your purchase? Check my feedback and pay via Check/MO/Cash

I don't have a PC - Everything in my bucket is potentially for trade
    I don't ACCEPT or SEND Gift Payments - Thanks

I have some sets for sale like 96-97 Fleer series2, 95-96 Collectors Choice series1, 97-98 Finest series 2, 98-99 Ultra, 00-01 Topps Gold label

LMK

if you get me a list via PM with prices DLVD or what you need in trade I will take a look.
    Hidden Content
    Want to save 5-15% on your purchase? Check my feedback and pay via Check/MO/Cash

well i don't know the beckett values and i really don't know what it would cost to ship to you

if you tell me what sets you'd need i could try and figure out how much shipping would be around

I don't really "need" any of the sets you listed. I really only need Chrome, Finest, SP sets...the rest I would certainly like but am not desperate for. Unless the sets have a decent amount of valuable RC's I'm only paying like 15-20% DLVD for regular sets.
    Hidden Content

hey asujbl I have a baseball complete set are u interested in it it is 89 bowman worth 30$ I will sell for 10$

BBallin-Not looking to buy, but I'd trade for it

BB-Man-I'd trade depending on what you wanted
    Hidden Content

Need:
    Kobe Bryant:
    96-97 Pacific Power Gold #PP-6 ( Gold doesn´t exist,only Silver and Platinum)
    97-98 Score Board Dean's List Silver #83
    99-00 Topps Chrome #125
    03-04 Topps #36
    03-04 Topps Justice of the Court #JC12
    03-04 UD Hardcourt #34
    03-04 UD Victory #181

And perhaps these:
    02-03 Hoops Hot Tandems Butler/Jones #CB-FJ (Blue/Blue and Yellow Jersey) (#72 of 100)
    02-03 Topps Chrome Freshman Fabrics Dajuan Wagner #FF-DW (White Jersey)
    03-04 UD Hardcourt Floor/Fabrics Combo Tim Duncan #TD-FF (White Jersey/Game Floor)
    03-04 Ultra Roundball Yao Ming #D-YM (Blue Jersey)

Perhaps you need these sets:
    96-97 Metal Serie 2
    96-97 Z-Force Serie 2
    97-98 Z-Force Serie 2