Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Exclamation EVERYTHING For Sale! Looking Inside for Details!!!!!

Looking to clear out tons of my stuff by the end of this weekend! Looking to sell everything on my photobucket, rookie list, and stuff not on my list or bucket! Selling the following:

Team Base Lots
    Star Base Lots
    Inserts
    Rookies
    #'d cards
    Refractors
    Game used
    Autos

Will give more details on my team lots and player lots if I get questions about them. I accept money orders, well-concealed cash, and checks. Shipping will vary, depending on the size of the lot, but will be very cheap. Really looking to get some more money so my dad can stop telling me to save money for a car. Thanx for looking, and please buy if interested! YOU WON'T REGRET IT!

how much for the tim duncan gu's, charles rogers gu, drew brees gu's, philip rivers gu, bettis gu each and as a lot

tim duncan gu's- BV $30 and BV $12- sell $10 and $4
    carles rogers gu- BV $25- sell $8
    drew brees gu's- BV $12 and BV $12- sell $4 and $4
    philip rivers gu- Gone
    bettis gu- Gone

plus shipping.
    could do $32 dlvd for the lot. lmk

i like these:
    maroney ud rc
    q richardson ud jersey
    crawford hardcourt jersey
    mantle reprint ref

Please! Really wanna get rid of the rest of my bubble mailers! lets make some more deals!

I'd be interested in knowing what Roger Clemens cards you have available and what prices you're asking.

How much for the following cards (indiv. pricing and combined pricing if ya can, thanks). If your interested in trading feel free to check out my bucket. Thanks.

-Nick

-Val Majewski auto (1/100)
    -Brandon Snyder Heritage Auto
    -Frank Robinson Jersey

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast