Exclamation EVERYTHING For Sale! Look Inside for Details!!!!!

Looking to clear out tons of my stuff by the end of this weekend! Looking to sell everything on my photobucket, rookie list, and stuff not on my list or bucket! Selling the following:

Team Base Lots
    Star Base Lots
    #'d cards
    Game used

Will give more details on my team lots and player lots if I get questions about them. I accept money orders, well-concealed cash, and checks. Shipping will vary, depending on the size of the lot, but will be very cheap. Really looking to get some more money so my dad can stop telling me to save money for a car. Thanx for looking, and please buy if interested! YOU WON'T REGRET IT!

2. Allgood (eBay Store)
    Edgerrin James cards I need. LMK and thanks.

what do you have of Clinton Portis, Carlos Rogers, Jason Campbell, Sean Taylor, Santana Moss But only in skins or college uni

have 02 leaf rookies and stars rookie of portis- BV $15. could do $6 dlvd. lmk

I could use the Ocho-Cinco JSY, the Charles Rogers patch, and the Reggie Williams RC AUTO. How much for all of the DLVD?

Please! Really wanna get rid of the rest of my bubble mailers! lets make some more deals!