Would like a good game-used for my cc!350!

I'm trying to get a nice game-used for all of my cc!If I need to add a few dollars and maybe a SASE to get an even better game-used then I will do so!
    Eugene

2. Find great items from Steel City Collectibles on eBay and save money!

Hey, how about a Pujols base card or two? ;) If you don't want them anymore, I understand...just thought you were interested in giving up some cc for whatever I could find of Pujols...If you're still interested, lmk, and I'll tell you Friday when I get home. Thanks

Sam

Yeah I was still trying to save up some cc for you!If someone said all of your cc I was going to tell them no!I look forward to hearing from you and what Pujols you have!

Tell me about your I-rod gu!What team,year?All that fun stuff!
    Eugene

sure!I'll pm you my addy, then I'll transfer my cc!
    Thanks alot!
    Eugene

Still have 200 left but saving 50 for someone so what can anyone offer for 150 cc??Looking for game-used mostly!
    Eugene