Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See metsin19990's Items on eBay

Sounds good. You'd be surprised though - there are always easy ones I'm missing. Very recently I just got a Topps base card, Upper Deck Victory base card, and Fleer Tradition base card I needed. Who knew?

If all else fails, I'd still be interested in trading for the Wright GN157, if you're up for a trade that small.

Thanks,
    Andrew

SCF Rewards

I'm new at this, so small trades are probably best. Thanks for your patience.

So... I can't help much, but the search wasn't completely in vain (I don't think, but double check me). For your Vlad list I've got: '97 Topps Gallery #144; '98 Ultra Double Trouble (w/Pedro) #2 of 20DT; '01 Fleer Premium Grip It and Rip It (w/Vidro) #8 of 15 GR; '05 Fleer National Pastime #47; '05 Topps Turkey Red #120B (w/glove).

And now, for your amusement, I'll list every David Wright card I have (I didn't see your Wright list): '06 Upper Deck Amazing Greats Gold #AG-WR (482/699); '06 Ultra Diamond Producers #DP21; '06 Fleer #206; '06 Bowman #70; '05 Bowman #35. Oh. And the '07 Generation Now that began this thread.

Let me know what we can work out -- David
    Last edited by Doc Dave; 03-08-2007 at 02:28 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

David,
    I just picked up one of those, and one I had listed a bit differently. But I still do need most of them (with BVs).
    Vlads:
    97 Topps Gallery #144 $1.25
    01 Fleer Premium Grip It and Rip It (w/Vidro) #8 of 15 GR $1.25
    05 Topps Turkey Red #120B (w/glove) $8.00
    Wright:
    Generation Now (Guessing $2)
    06 Upper Deck Amazing Greats Gold #AG-WR (482/699) $8.00

Now, as for what I have for you. I'm sure I have most of your 07 base needs. I also have a bunch of Maddux on my site, which should be fairly well updated. http://www.freewebs.com/andrewcstein...llbyplayer.htm
    I also just pulled a 2007 Maddux Topps Gold, if you need that one. I'm guessing $8 is the BV, because that's what it was last year. LMK if you see any Madduxes you need, or if you need the Topps Gold one, and I'll see what base I can find for you.
    Thanks,
    Andrew

SCF Rewards

Hi, Andrew,

Actually, from your Maddux list I could use:
    2002 E-X #75
    2002 Fleer Box Score #44
    2002 Fleer Hot Prospects #50
    2003 Absolute Memorabilia #3
    2003 Donruss #4
    2003 Donruss Classics #100
    2004 Cracker Jack #124
    2004 Elite #149
    2006 Bazooka #24
    in addition to the Topps Gold you just pulled. You like Mets game used... would you be interested in a 2002 American Pie Through the Years Darryl Strawberry bat card? It's a nice card, a 1:211 pull with the bat chip coming from his '83 rookie season. And you want it desperately (Jedi mind trick). My way-out-of-date Beckett Almanac says $40, but for you, since you want it so bad, we can make a deal (and we could value it from a more recent issue).

If that sales pitch didn't work, I'm interested in the '04 Cracker Jack first and the '07 Topps Gold second, but I'm not sure that I'll have any credit left by the time you total up those '07 Topps base. Let me know how that goes. And thanks for checking values.

Best,
    David

SCF Rewards
    Country

David,
    I actually don't need the Strawberry - I picked up a couple of his GU already, and since he later became a yankee, he's sort of dead to me :)

I'll check on the Topps tonight. Are the Topps base more of a priority than the Maddux? Your call, I could go either way with it.

Thanks,
    Andrew

SCF Rewards

Good morning, Andrew. I've gotta go with the Topps, I guess. For now. Maybe I'll pull something in the future that'll earn me those Maddux.

I go the other way on the Straw man: I was a Cards fan during the Whitey Herzog years, so I don't like the card because of the Mets uniform. Even now I'm chanting "Dar-ryl, Dar-ryl" at it. Some biases die hard.

Anyway, send me your address when you have time, and I'll package these cards up and send them along.

Best,
    David

SCF Rewards
    Country

David, Good news. I have them all. Based on last year's BV, if they were all commons, BV would be around $12.50. There's a couple Pujols, Manny, Chipper, etc, mixed in with them too, so it's probably a bit higher. How about all your base needs, and then these Madduxes:
    2003 Donruss Classics #100 $2.50
    2004 Cracker Jack #124 $1.50
    2004 Elite #149 $1.25
    2006 Bazooka #24 $1.50

for the ones you had for me:
    Vlads:
    97 Topps Gallery #144 $1.25
    01 Fleer Premium Grip It and Rip It (w/Vidro) #8 of 15 GR $1.25
    05 Topps Turkey Red #120B (w/glove) $8.00
    Wright:
    Generation Now (Guessing $2)
    06 Upper Deck Amazing Greats Gold #AG-WR (482/699) $8.00

LMK what you think of that. I can post it up if it works for you.
    Thanks!
    Andrew

SCF Rewards

Hey, Andrew. That is great news, and I'll adjust my wantlist. It seems to be slightly generous in my favor, but I'm not going to complain. I've got your cards ready to go here, so just let me know what to do with them. I hope this thread works out for you... doesn't seem to be attracting a lot of attention so far.

Thanks,
    David

SCF Rewards
    Country

David,
    One thing - I didn't write down the card numbers you need. Do you have a copy, or can I just put "63 Topps commons from 2007 Topps"? I can go through them all and get the #s, but I'm lazy :) LMK on that, and I can post the trade up, and send you a PM.

Also, the thread is semi-working, I've gotten a couple of Wrights via PMs sent to me. I'm only 5 away from finishing this 40-card set, so it's not too bad.

Thanks,
    Andrew

SCF Rewards

Hi, Andrew. Glad to hear the thread's working for you.

I've gotta plead ignorance on "post the trade up." Is that the trade manager function of the website? As to numbers, I know what they are, and 63 is the number on my wantlist... so I don't know why you'd have to type them up. I'll leave them posted on my Trade List page, if that's helpful to anyone.

I'll look for that message. Thanks again.

Best,
    David

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast