Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I think this is false advertising

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...5&category=652

when you look at the description, it says 24 packs per box, and 9 cards per pack, but when you look at the picture of the box it says 5 cards per pack and 16 packs per box. Thats a huge difference buddy!!!

Jason

I love sellers who have a starting price of $79.00, and a buy-it-now price of $80.00. Great auction, I really hope I can win it, and save that dollar!

And, you are right, not sure what the true pack/card count is. I would ask him, or just check to see what a Leaf Certified Hobby Box is supposed to have.

No way would I ever purchase anything from this seller... look at his feedback how many times it says "out of stock". That's BS... you don't sell something you don't have. I'm sure they were just lying though and the auction went cheap and they didn't want to sell at that price.

If eBay wasn't such a money grubbing ™™™™™, this person should have been banned a long time ago. 485 negatives and 321 neutrals? UNREAL! I don't care how much business you do, he screws over 3 out of every 100 customers. Do you want to be one of those 3? I know I sure as hell won't take that chance.

ebay protects their power sellers all the time, you almost don't wnat to buy from one of them.

Despite so many positive feedback, look at those negative feedback. That's a lousy %. I wouldn't touch it !
    SAN FRANCISCO GIANTS 2010...2012 ...2014 WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS
    GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS ...1975...2015...2017...NBA CHAMPIONS

You know, 485 negatives and 321 neutrals is probably the most I have ever seen. You have to be really pissed off to leave a negative, and not real happy to leave a neutral, so that's a lot of unhappy folks. Probably people who buy boxes thinking they are getting 24 pack boxes, and wind up with 16.

Check my feedback and bid with confidence.
    Confidence? Is he kidding?

Originally posted by IggyWH
    No way would I ever purchase anything from this seller... look at his feedback how many times it says "out of stock". That's BS... you don't sell something you don't have. I'm sure they were just lying though and the auction went cheap and they didn't want to sell at that price.

If eBay wasn't such a money grubbing ™™™™™, this person should have been banned a long time ago. 485 negatives and 321 neutrals? UNREAL! I don't care how much business you do, he screws over 3 out of every 100 customers. Do you want to be one of those 3? I know I sure as hell won't take that chance.
    wow, I've never seen stats that bad.

Now, if I were an EVIL bidder, I'd go to the public library, and sign up a couple of new names, and start bidding it up like there's no tomorrow (to a point, of course.)

once a few of his auctions end up with $500 or more as the final bid, and no one pays, he'll perhaps start taking notice.

lol

I just wrote to him/her to ask about the discrepancy

I will post his/her answer if I get one.

I would not touch a user with a fb % that low with that many sales done. For others, it depends on what the negs are for. There are a lot of idiots who leave uncalled for neg fb on people (ask us, we know...lol...Sherry has 2 on her record from stupid morons) and her rating is like 98.something % , and ya'll know what type of peeps we are :) so I always check what the negs are for if it is able to be easily done!!

Peace,
    Rima
    ~COLLECTING specific Chris Brown autos & multi color patches
    ~Collecting Hakeem Nicks, Stepfan Taylor, Mario Manningham, Geno Smith and Victor Cruz Auto's

TRADE LIST:
    Hidden Content

Finally got a reply to my question from above post:

sorry for the mistake. it is 16 packs and 5 cards per pack

lol...sort of what I expected ;)

Peace,
    Rima
    ~COLLECTING specific Chris Brown autos & multi color patches
    ~Collecting Hakeem Nicks, Stepfan Taylor, Mario Manningham, Geno Smith and Victor Cruz Auto's

TRADE LIST:
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast