Selling! Need Maurice Drew, Steven Jackson, Frank Gore!!!

lmk what ya like
    thanks

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    love the Bush Refractor. How much in trade are you looking to get? i have a few Gore rc g/u cards. also have tons of commons from 04 contenders. LMK

Quote Originally Posted by Foppert34
    love the Bush Refractor. How much in trade are you looking to get? i have a few Gore rc g/u cards. also have tons of commons from 04 contenders. LMK
    looking to get sv of about 45-50 on it

how bout a gore gridiron gear 2-color rookie patch /100 plus whatever commons you need from the contenders set...

Quote Originally Posted by Foppert34
    how bout a gore gridiron gear 2-color rookie patch /100 plus whatever commons you need from the contenders set...
    no the gore probably sells like 10 tops....i could get a jones drew bowman chrome for my bush, all id have to add is just a lil auto like $15 auto