tons of commons what do i do with them?

hey guys, i have tons of worthless commons some semi stars just not in the beckette but majority i just dont want even worse there common commons you know the sets like 1986 1987 1988 topps donruss 2 sets of 1992 topps and about 1000 mix and match, what the heck do i do with them, i cant just throw them away and the shipping would alone probaly be more than value? any suggestions?

donate them to either a/ a childrens hospital in the area. the kids love em, or b/ find out if your local fire deaprtment would take them, they hand them out to kidsa t different places (hospitals, charity events, ect.

I find on a brisk moonlite spring evening they do a nice job of keeping my firepit burning strong while I enjoy my beverage of choice.

Seriously childrens hospital is the way to go. I have donated their many times and the kids LOVE IT. They do not care who it is they are thrilled just to get them
    PHOTOBUCKET Hidden Content

Check, Money order and cash accepted.
    PAYPAL is ONLY accepted if order over OVER $10 w/ added fees of $1

I ONLY ship within USA

4. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    LOL HA, HA, HA, I said that same thing to wife, over the years the did cost me alot of money and cant seem to burn um, thanks though

good idea, i will donate them, any suggestions where to get about 500 0f those little self sealing plastic home made pack bags cheap?

ill take donations of new or used ones to benifit the massachuetts worcester area, !! even better the smallest card boxes they make without writing would be better , then i can wrap them as little gifts for this coming x-mas..ooo nice idea glad i thought of it, ( with a little help from theonedru and slamma3

Another suggestion for you is to pick four or so childrens hospitals across the US so that the kids can actually get players from their favorite teams. I had picked four to give them someone they like from their area. just a thought and yes I know it can be expensive especially now with postal charges.

I actually went to a hospital that I had sent to in San Fran, Cal and it was great to see my cards out and the kids finding someone they knew or liked and obviously got to take home with them.