Post Anyone have these??? Will trade or buy!!!

I need these from the 2006 Absolute Memoribilia RPM (not the /100 ones, just the /849):

set # - player (bv)

251 - Chad Jackson (15)
    252 - Laurence Maroney (30)
    254 - Michael Huff (12)
    257 - Maurice Jones-Drew (25)
    259 - LenDale White (20)
    260 - Reggie Bush (80)
    261 - Matt Leinart (40)
    264 - Brandon Williams (10)
    269 - Santonio Holmes (20)
    271 - Demetrius Williams (12)
    272 - Sinorice Moss (12)
    275 - AJ Hawk (25)
    276 - Maurice Stovall (10)
    279 - Travis Wilson (10)
    280 - Joe Klopfenstein (8)
    281 - Brian Calhoun (10)

Look hard at my bucket or let me know how much you need. I REALLY want to complete this set!!! Even if you dont need a card for your PC, let me know if you like any, or know of anyone who does!

Thanks guys!
    Jonathan Vilma super collector in training!
    I also collect Drew Brees, Sean Taylor, Houston Astros, Michigan Wolverine alum and Miami Hurricanes alum.
    I ONLY ship with bubble mailers and expect the same from you. Doesn't matter if its base or high end. USPS is too unreliable to ship in PWE. #CardLivesMatter

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    bump for Sunday morning
    I also collect Drew Brees, Sean Taylor, Houston Astros, Michigan Wolverine alum and Miami Hurricanes alum.
    I ONLY ship with bubble mailers and expect the same from you. Doesn't matter if its base or high end. USPS is too unreliable to ship in PWE. #CardLivesMatter

up up and away

up up and away

Up up and away

Up for the morning. I still need these guys!