Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21
  1. #1

    lttf these bdpc autos to finish my set

    here is my list if autos i need. thanks

    I need
    P. Beato
    M. Long
    T. Hickman
    D. Evans
    B. Furnish
    B. Brown
    K. Johnson
    E. Longoria

    I have a spare englund if someone needs it. thanks

  2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
  3. #2
    hey,

    i have them all but need them for my set aswell....


    i have extras of Cardenas, Carpenter and Englund...

    but i really like these:
    Rowell Blue ref
    Benson Blue ref
    Donald Blue ref
    Verlander Bowman Chrmoe ref auto
    Verlander Bowman Chroem auto
    Buccholz chrome rcs
    carrasco chrome rc
    costanzo chrome
    bruce chrome
    maloney chrome
    riemold chrome
    durant chrome
    howard bowman draft jersey
    howard chrome draft
    howard draft rc
    maine chrome rc
    bailey chrome rc
    ellsbury chrome rc
    Greg Golson SP auto rc

    football:
    W.Justice Superfractor auto rc!
    Jeremy Bloom Auto rc
    LJ Smith BB auto rc

    plmk if u see anything!!

    or if u can sell!

    -matt

  4. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by whityscards
    hey,

    i have them all but need them for my set aswell....


    i have extras of Cardenas, Carpenter and Englund...

    but i really like these:
    Rowell Blue ref
    Benson Blue ref
    Donald Blue ref
    Verlander Bowman Chrmoe ref auto
    Verlander Bowman Chroem auto
    Buccholz chrome rcs
    carrasco chrome rc
    costanzo chrome
    bruce chrome
    maloney chrome
    riemold chrome
    durant chrome
    howard bowman draft jersey
    howard chrome draft
    howard draft rc
    maine chrome rc
    bailey chrome rc
    ellsbury chrome rc
    Greg Golson SP auto rc

    football:
    W.Justice Superfractor auto rc!
    Jeremy Bloom Auto rc
    LJ Smith BB auto rc

    plmk if u see anything!!

    or if u can sell!

    -matt

    I could do the golson, bloom and smith for your just morales and the cabrera finest.

  5. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by MTBright
    I could do the golson, bloom and smith for your just morales and the cabrera finest.
    cabrera bv is $50 and sells for $50 too

    whats the bv and sv for those?

    lmk
    -matt

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by whityscards
    cabrera bv is $50 and sells for $50 too

    whats the bv and sv for those?

    lmk
    -matt
    Bv
    golson- 25
    smith-12
    bloom- 15

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by MTBright
    Bv
    golson- 25
    smith-12
    bloom- 15
    i need a little more...dont think the SV on them all is $50

    -matt

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by whityscards
    i need a little more...dont think the SV on them all is $50

    -matt
    What else then.
    Wheree you get you sv of the cabrera, didnt see any?

  9. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by MTBright
    What else then.
    Wheree you get you sv of the cabrera, didnt see any?
    last one on ebay was about a month ago wich when for $56
    and one befoer was $49


    the ref auto goes fro $35-40

    lmk what we can do...

    really would like to get 06 BCDP like the ROwel blue ref!

    -matt

  10. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by whityscards
    last one on ebay was about a month ago wich when for $56
    and one befoer was $49


    the ref auto goes fro $35-40

    lmk what we can do...

    really would like to get 06 BCDP like the ROwel blue ref!

    -matt
    the rowell i need high end angels stuff for.

  11. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by MTBright
    the rowell i need high end angels stuff for.
    whats it sell for??

    -matt

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About SCF

    Sports Card Forum provides sports and non-sports card collectors a safe place to discuss, buy, sell and trade.

    SCF maintains tools that will allow collectors to manage their collections online, information about what is happening with the hobby, as well as providing robust data to send out for Autographs through the mail.

Follow SCF on