Another call for Bochenski and Kobasew cards and cards from my wantlist.

Still looking for nice RC's, Game Used, Auto's and patches of Kobasew and Bochenski....NON-white please.
    Also looking for cards on my Bergeron wantlist and depending on which card you have I may be willing to trade 10% BV in your favor for it.
    Please have a look and let me know what you are looking for or like from my websites tradelists!

Thanks, Nathan
    I collect ALL Years Young Guns
    As well as Pastrnak, McAvoy, DeBrusk, Heinen and Bjork in that order of preference

Hidden Content

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    Bump for some help.
    No one has any Bergeron's I need?
    Please lmk, Nathan
    As well as Pastrnak, McAvoy, DeBrusk, Heinen and Bjork in that order of preference

Hidden Content

Buying if the price is right.
    Would prefer to buy in lots for Bochenski and Kobasew but even if you only have one Bergeron from my wantlist I will buy!
    PLEASE?

Hidden Content

again for a few replies hopefully.

Hidden Content