Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Testing The Waters Here 2006 Topps Chrome Black Refractor Set. 1-270 All#199

i have no idea what it worth its the whole 2006 topps chrome black refractor set #199 bush,young, all of them i can give you scans anything you want but first a i would like to get realist offers thks. this set is SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!1

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    no interested, but have to give you props! Way to go.
    Jonathan Vilma super collector in training!
    I also collect Drew Brees, Sean Taylor, Houston Astros, Michigan Wolverine alum and Miami Hurricanes alum.
    I ONLY ship with bubble mailers and expect the same from you. Doesn't matter if its base or high end. USPS is too unreliable to ship in PWE. #CardLivesMatter

omg nice man thats a beautiful set congrats, id love to have it but hate to know what you need for it

i am work on the second one now and need about 30 more cards in that one so i may sell one. i have no idea not to sound crazy but it was hell putting it togeater. lol now im almost done with a 2nd one lol i built reg, set SE set and the refractor set i have 3 reg refractor sets

Quote Originally Posted by atrain2004
    omg nice man thats a beautiful set congrats, id love to have it but hate to know what you need for it
    ALL YOUR CUTLER STUFF LOL

Quote Originally Posted by ABDBsportscards
    idf i knew what u were looknig for i might shoot for it
    well the bush alone is 300bv so its a hard set to price. man is it hard . so im sorry to be so lost but i have in caps ZERO OF A CLUE this is one of them thing of what its worth to you. i all ways wonder how any many have been done. i could possable have the only one thats whant makes it hard

I also want to say way to go on all those sets.. I saw the Refractor Set sell for $500 so the Black Set /199 must be worth about $800 cash??

Quote Originally Posted by golfman61
    I also want to say way to go on all those sets.. I saw the Refractor Set sell for $500 so the Black Set /199 must be worth about $800 cash??
    really you think that low i could see if its not something someone wants. sir you just hurt my feeling lol

Quote Originally Posted by thetintwiz
    really you think that low i could see if its not something someone wants. sir you just hurt my feeling lol
    the $500 Refractor Set was on Ebay but I just looked for it and couldn't find it.. My guess of $800 was a conservative guess because I don't know the print run of the Reg. Refractors.. I should have just kept my mouth shut and said very nice..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast