Crosby 06-07 UD signature card.

Last one sold on ebay for $280.00 I am looking to skip the hassle of
    fees and waiting so if you have $260.00 in your paypal account you
    can own this baby.

Price does include insured shipping.

There are 58 different signatures cards. One per every 288 packs (a case)

So you do the math. That would mean there is one Crosby in every 16,000
    packs. The card is not numbered but its print run has been mentioned to
    25 of each auto.

2. Kronozio
    are you willing to trade!!! If so please look at my sites!!!

I am only looking to sell. The only trade I would make would be
    for 2 Crosby YG RCs.

BV Crosby YG is $225.00 A Crosby Signature numbered out of 25 will not have a value on it in Beckett because of the scarcity of the card. Trades are
    usually made on BV equivilants. If you don't like the trade offered or the price asked then you can go to ebay and try to but the card there.

I understand... BV alone is sometimes tough though. Take for instance the UD Ice Crosby /99 ... BV is $1000 and it sells for like $1500. Crosby's higher end rookies are selling above book value, anything from 06-07 is typically 60-70% of BV.
    Just making a point

I just pulled one of those today. I was wondering how much it might be worth. 280 is a nice number. I don't know if I'd sell it, it's such a nice card for any collection.

That was the last price that it sold for on ebay. Usually when it comes to low
    number cards there will not be a Beckett price listed because they are hard
    to find?

Yeah, typically any print run less than 20, or sometimes 25 will say "not priced due to scarcity" in Beckett.