Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: grab bags

grab bags

www.freewebs.com/devilsrok13
    these packs are guaranteed stars. There are only 25 lots in the batch (less now because some are sold) You will most likely get the most for your money here. Check it out and lmk what you think. The different types of mojos are listed. Not looking to steal anyones business, but if you are interested lmk

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center

but cant u post the site links like payneo did or do u have to ask for permission??

We don't allow grab sales here on SCF. As long as all of your business is done off site (I see you posted the link), that's fine. Also, just to make sure you know that SCF will not endorse or moderate any deals pertaining to these sales and feedback for these sales is not allowed. As long as this is the only forum you advertise these in, you will be ok.

just wondering why arent grabbag sales allowed?

Grab bags sales aren't allowed because we don't want anyone buying anything here on SCF on the "chance" of pulling something.

Just my opinion, take it with a grain of salt, but I wouldn't buy one simply because there is too much uncertainty with your description.

Ryan

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast