** Leaf Limited Lawrence Taylor auto patch /25 Prime FT

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c2...LTleafauto.jpg

Books $175, cant find one that ended of this version the one /98 last sold for $104, this is /25 so it would sell very well. Looking for nice autos in exchange

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center

people dont trade anymore bro........they just lurk around like vultures wanting to scavange your collection......lol

BTW that is a very sweet card even though I dont dig LT myself....

Im sure someone will bite on a HOFer patch auto............

BTW i sent out today.......ill pm you DC#

No prob.....i just dont trust the post office and their lazy-arse workers......sent something out priority and it took them 6 days to deliver it, they dont guarantee their next-day.........and yet they have audacity to raise the price of stamps now to 42 cents.....lol

hmm no one huh this is a pimpin throwback opatch from one of the best LB's ever and i cant even get a bite

It's a very nice card, Adam. Unfortunately, most traders are moron high school kids. You say LT auto patch, they say "I LOVE Tomlinson!"

I'm sure you'll find a Giants or HOF fan that needs it. Does Gretzky need an LT auto for his HOF collection? Raym I would imagine would have interest too.