Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    xxchamp34xx

Please LOOK!!! I want to trade/sell

hey guys, im really looking to trade or sell!!! please look at my site in my signature!!!, I am off of traderretreat.com, and I hope this is better!!! thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See IggyWH's Items on eBay

If you could, please keep trade posts in the trade forum and welcome to the boards!

xxchamp34xx
    oh sorry, i thought u post trade offers in here, my bad.... no wonder there wasnt any more ... thanks

SCF Rewards

I would be interested in the Kirk Haston 2001-2002 Hoops Hot Prospects rc jersey (2 colors) purple/white serial #ed 620/1000. LMK what you want for it. Thanks

i need any indians i mean any

xxchamp34xx
    gunner... i need bulls, patches, autos ..... or can I check out a site?

anthony... sorry dont have baseball, but if I did id collect indians :) there my team also :)

SCF Rewards

I can trade you my 2002-03 Upper Deck Ovation Authentics Shooting Shirt #EC-S Eddy Curry for it. LMK

xxchamp34xx
    u got a deal.... would you want to send same time???? LMK... pm me please

i have a question about the site. i am a new meember, and want to know if u post your tradelists in here?

xxchamp34xx
    yes, u can post ur trade list in this forum.... even list it in the post... maybee we can work out a trade

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast