Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Just in:

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just in:

Dwayne Wade 06-07 Topps Big Game auto/jsy. I am only trading this for my wants. Which are Anderson Varejao, Leandro Barbosa, and Boris Diaw. Or other big star autos such as Lebron, Chris Paul, Duncan, Garnett and Steve Nash. LMK if your intrested.

SCF Rewards
    Country

No one at all is interested in the Wade?

SCF Rewards
    Country

whats the bv? nevermind just checked the bv in my beckett.. do i have something you like in my bucket for it?
    Last edited by pure_basketball; 02-27-2007 at 09:00 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

i have a chris paul auto out of 05 reflections, and a boris diaw out of hot propects

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ...'s Items on eBay

I can swap a Leandro Barbosa SP sigs rookie year auto insert, a Boris Diaw UD auto, and my incoming Michael Jordan jersey ($160) for the Wade and the Bosh I was interested in.

Thanks!
    Tyler