Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards

looking for any Major Applewhite rooks

im looking for any Major Applewhite (UT/Pats rookie from 02) cards.....he only has about 22 cards, and im trying to put together a set of all of em as a gift to him. thanks

-Will

SCF Rewards

Sorry i dont have any but do you actually know The Major, because if you do that is sweet. He is one of the better college quarterbacks ever and had he played all his years UT would have definitely one a championship or even two.

SCF Rewards

my dad was heavily involved in UT athletics and a prominent alumni member before he died. ive met most of the team, i actually met Applewhite when he was doing promotion for my bank in austin. he's a class act and a real nice guy.the UT-Washington Holiday Bowl from 2001 is still my favorite college football game of all time (with the A&M OU game from last year a close second- i hate OU probably more than anyone on the planet).

where in Texas are you from?

SCF Rewards

Arlington. The Major almost brought UT back against Colorado in the Big 12 Championship that one time that would have been the greatest thing ever. To bad no NFL team would give him a real shot, because he is a really good quarterback. And he does what matters, and that is JUST WIN.

SCF Rewards

i remember that disaster, where Simms threw 3 int's in the first half and singledhandedly destroyed UT's chances. i actually copied Applewhite's "throw a 60 yd td, then point and mock at the CU sidelines as he was running down the field" routine in a flag football game last week.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See umperry23's Items on eBay

I have his 2002 Donruss RC. Let me know if you are interested