Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 48
  1. #1

    New Job... Lots of Travel... Selling everthing

    Good evening. Got a new client to work on and it is out of town (life of a consultant) so I will have very little time to buy and sell cards so I am looking to sell everything on my photobucket. Take a look and make an offer.

  2. Kronozio
  3. #2

  4. #3
    Are you selling them for the listed prices? I am interested in some cards, but I don't want to pay those prices. Are you trying to blowout some of the baseball auto's? I would be interested, so pm me if you want to discuss prices.
    Last edited by whitesoxfan; 02-28-2007 at 06:31 PM.

  5. #4
    What are you looking for on the Howard auto?

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by sethie20000
    What are you looking for on the Howard auto?
    lowest I would go is $50 dlvd

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by whitesoxfan
    Are you selling them for the listed prices? I am interested in some cards, but I don't want to pay those prices. Are you trying to blowout some of the baseball auto's? I would be interested, so pm me if you want to discuss prices.
    I will go lower on some of the prices but not much. Not looking to give stuff away at 20%-25% of bv. If interested lmk

  8. #7
    How about $65 for both of your Ryan Howard rookies?

  9. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by dukeman
    How about $65 for both of your Ryan Howard rookies?
    I can do that. Post the trade if you are still interested and PM as to how you want to pay.

    Thanks

  10. #9
    can you go any lower on these (just thought i'd ask):

    mays biography g/u
    carlos guillen sp g/u
    david wright g/u

    also interested in the SPX wbc uehara

    plmk. thanks

    brad

    btw, going to transfer teh paypal for the kell auto tongiht. sorry for the dealy. had to wait for the funds to clear.

    Hidden Content | NFL HOF Player RC Collection: 191/258 (74.03%)
    Hidden Content | Hidden Content
    Always looking for vintage stars/semistars/rookies in all sports.

  11. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by BBonds25
    can you go any lower on these (just thought i'd ask):

    mays biography g/u
    carlos guillen sp g/u
    david wright g/u

    also interested in the SPX wbc uehara

    plmk. thanks

    brad

    btw, going to transfer teh paypal for the kell auto tongiht. sorry for the dealy. had to wait for the funds to clear.

    I can do $27 delivered for those 4

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About SCF

    Sports Card Forum provides sports and non-sports card collectors a safe place to discuss, buy, sell and trade.

    SCF maintains tools that will allow collectors to manage their collections online, information about what is happening with the hobby, as well as providing robust data to send out for Autographs through the mail.

Sponsors

  • Dave and Adams Card World
  • Steel City Collectibles
  • Kronozio
  • PackRip

Follow SCF on