Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Topps contact info

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See metsin19990's Items on eBay

Topps contact info

I should know this, but is there an e-mail address for Topps? I didnt see one on the site, just a phone number and a mailing address. Anyone know the best way to contact them? I was shorted an auto in a box I bought.

Thanks,
    Andrew

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Los Angeles Dodgers Cincinnati Bengals Miami Heat
    See bradwells1977's Items on eBay

if you find something out andrew let me know...I got a box of 06-07 topps chrome basketball today and received nada on the autograph front..

SCF Rewards
    Country

I think somewhere on Topps site it says that there "Not set up to handle emails". I think youll have to call.

Unlike Upper Deck, I got through on the Phone with Topps in about 2 minutes. I would advise calling.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Actually, go to the Topps website
    Click on contact us on the top right hand corner of homepage
    Click on sports and pop culture cards link in the middle of the page, right hand side
    This brings you to a FAQ section; click on How can I contact Consumer Relations?

And this is the message you get: Our Consumer Relations team will be happy to answer all of your general Topps Sports Cards and/or Entertainment product questions. To reach us by phone, toll-free, dial 1-800-489-9149 between the hours of 8:30am-4:30pm (ET), Monday through Friday.

You may also send an email message to "[email protected]" (or simply click the "Ask a Question" tab above and complete the on-screen form).

If you call...be advised that 1out of every 3 reps that I've talked to have known jacksh*t about their product and haven't been able to offer any constructive help.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Quote Originally Posted by tierre_brown
    Actually, go to the Topps website
    Click on contact us on the top right hand corner of homepage
    Click on sports and pop culture cards link in the middle of the page, right hand side
    This brings you to a FAQ section; click on How can I contact Consumer Relations?

And this is the message you get: Our Consumer Relations team will be happy to answer all of your general Topps Sports Cards and/or Entertainment product questions. To reach us by phone, toll-free, dial 1-800-489-9149 between the hours of 8:30am-4:30pm (ET), Monday through Friday.

You may also send an email message to "[email protected]" (or simply click the "Ask a Question" tab above and complete the on-screen form).

If you call...be advised that 1out of every 3 reps that I've talked to have known jacksh*t about their product and haven't been able to offer any constructive help.

I actually got someone helpful. Thanks for the advice.

Brad - it's a pretty easy process. All you do is cut out the UPC code, copy the receipt, and write a letter telling them what happened. The address is on the back of the packs, and make it out to Attn: Consumer Relations Department. They said it takes 2 to 3 weeks to replace it, and they will send out a randomly picked auto (in my case).

Blog Entries
    Country
    See SingleDaddyof2's Items on eBay

So Andrew, you receive anything yet?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah, I forgot to update this page. I got an auto about a week later. Topps stinks at shipping stuff, so the corner was dinged, but they still sent me something.

SCF Rewards
    Country

No problem; I had same thing happen to me

If it's damaged (and you feel lucky or are unsatisfied withthe card) send it back under the damaged card replacement rule...if you cause enough of a stink they may get you something nicer