1999 Greats Of The Game Hank Bauer Auto For Trade

Not looking to make someone break the bank on this one cause of his passing, I just figured i'd post it to see if any yankee fans wanted this. I would need a little more than current book, but not much. just hoping it lands in the collection of someone who would appreciate the card from knowing what Hank meant to the Yankees.

And if you don't know, think of Bauer as his generations Paul O'Neill.

2. Find Baseball Cards on Kronozio!!
    Still interested in one of your Bauer autos! :)

Henri

oh hey henri you still have the gio dual? i know this would find a good place in your house

Yep, still have it! Kept it aside for you!
    Books $20. What does this one book? Is it the Sports Illustrated one?

yes is the SI greats of the game auto if you have opg lmk thanks

1999 Sports Illustrated Greats of the Game Autographs 5 Hank Bauer $10.00 $25.00

Wow, that's more than the other ones you have/had!

thats fine with me henri post it up and its yours. id rather see this card go to a good home then to someone who will try to trade it for more because the guy passed away. i know youll cherish it thanks

You bet I will! THNX Mike!
    Posting the deal right away!

Henri