Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jeter Bush Mantle Error card!

Jeter Bush Mantle Error card!

I pulled two of these today and decided to put one on Ebay, seeing that these cards are hot right now.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...1285&rd=1&rd=1

I cant believe that a 2.00 card has been going over 50.00 thats so ridiculour especially when they find out its not techinacally and error card since every cards been like that!!! definitley nice pull seeing there going for so much

golfermatt,

I agree, but I had to take advantage of the market, especially since I have 2.

NO doubt i would too

i would put up a 40$ bin or something

Not anymore. They're going for about $20 now, unless you've got a red back, gold or (especially) copper variant.

shinino,

Yeah, price has dropped but some just ended at over $50. If you don't mind me asking, why did you list yours for only one day?

Because I was trying to get in before the bottom fell out.

Longer auctions aren't going to help, they're not going to go up again.

The only ones that are ending over $50 are the red backs, gold and copper versions.

oh man i would have done a 49.99 bin if i were you.

*shrug*

HOnestly? Even if I get $20, that's more than the card's worth. I'm not going to be really upset overi t.

Yeah, I would have loved to have gotten $100 for it. But I won't cry.

shinino,

I understand, I think you are right, the craze is dying out soon on the card. But, I am not too worried about it, I will make a few bucks on the card.

thanks,

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast