Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Arrow ~Updated my bucket who wants to trade?~

Willing to look at buckets/lists PLMK what your wanting and if you have any of the guys in my signature.

TX

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

like your morrison auto. pls check my bucket and lmk

Marvin Williams Topps Big Game Rc BV$15

Marvin Williams Sp Game Used Rc $20

Marvin Williams Bowman Chrome Rc $12.00

Marvin Williams Bowman Rc $6

lmk if you need any of these, all i can find of interest is your Bogut Auto and Okafor Auto but Lmk Either Way thanks, Or if you Have Anything Of my Wantlist.

Last edited by XxViSiOnxX; 02-28-2007 at 08:12 PM.
    Collecting All Current Oakland raiders Primarily Carr, Mack, Cooper, Crabtree, Also any Legend or HOF raider players as well.
    Just getting back into the Hobby so not much tradebait right now
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content (please check comments on scans to see if any have been traded)
    Please NOTE: Photobucket is not updated, Only PC cards are accurate anything else has been traded or sold thanks

4. Find Basketball Cards on Kronozio!!
    Pure didn't see anything m8.
    xxVision didn't wanna do auto's for rc's sorry m8.

I like you Patrick O'Bryant Bowman Chrome Auto and your Emeka Okafor Topps auto. What are the bv's? Are you intersted in a 2004 SP Game Used Stephon Marbury jersey auto 98/100 bv $60.00.
    plmk

I'm interested in several things... your Okafor auto, your Morrison auto, the Nash, Yao, Melo & Kidd Hobby Masters & the Chrome 96 Morrison parallel.

Have a look at my bucket and let me know if I have anything that might work for any or all of the cards I'm interested in of yours.

Thanks > Craig

Oh, forgot, I'm interested in some of the Bird 06-07 Bird alternates too.

All of them except the top right and the middle one on the 3rd row. :)

Chilly the Adam Morrions Autograph is gone m8, but I'll check your bucket for the others and get back w/you.

TX

ive got some melo stuff....including a bowman chrome...also i got a marvin Upper Deck Espn RC...plmk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast